NGO Better Life Foundation’s "Farmers' Innovation Centre" is an attempt in gathering and disseminating to the world generations of collective local wisdom and innovations in the crafts of habitation and rooting them in a physical architectural space at Angangba village in Nagaland, one of the "on the map, off the mind," North‐Eastern states of India.
The centre serves myriads of functions:
- as the HQ of the region's non-profit, the Better Life Foundation, in its nisus of raising public awareness;
- as a museum of grassroots innovation;
- as a platform for rural marketing;
- as an educational institution offering opportunities at internships to professional training in Permaculture;
- as a general host for official ceremonies in Eastern Nagaland; and, of course,
- as accommodation for visitors from the world over, whether WWOOF-ers or normal tourists, who wish to add value to this part of the world.
Visit the BLF official website: